POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FEATURE REQUEST: meta blobs : Re: FEATURE REQUEST: meta blobs Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FEATURE REQUEST: meta blobs
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Apr 1999 22:09:44
Message: <37250E22.1404C30E@aol.com>
You're wishing for NURBS modelling I believe. Think this is actually
just fancy meshes. 'blob' is of a two-fold design being
attractive/repulsive and there are possible ways to add both, though
messy as heck and not always workable for complex things, especially
animated shapes I would think.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe